15. Breakdowns – Client shall stop the vehicle and immediately contact GESFLEET, informing them of the possible damage and the measures necessary for the successful resolution of the problem.
16. Maintenance – The client undertakes to periodically check the levels of engine oil and water cooling system (every 5.000km maximum) making your levelling if needed and subsequently present their costs to GESFLEET. In case there is a malfunction resulting from lack of water or oil in the engine, the client automatically becomes responsible for the full payment of compensation, according to the budget made by a recognized GESFLEET workshop. The client should also periodically check the air pressure in their tires and wheel alignment, when there is abnormal wear those resulting from negligent driving, GESFLEET may recover the same. Where there is scope for any mechanical intervention not mentioned, the client must give advance notice of the need to obtain the same authorization and place to perform the repair.
17. Cleaning – The client shall deliver the vehicle under the same cleaning conditions as those of the moment of the collection. In case of non observance, a cleaning fee between Eur 25,00 and a maximum of Eur 125,00 can be charged.
18. Refrigerators vehicles and containers – The Client is responsible for all the damages caused, in the merchandise box, including the refrigerating motor, in according to the budget made for the case.
19. Advertising on vehicles – The client must request authorization to use, assuming entire responsibility for placement and removal of the same, as well as any damage resulting from any infringement or the legal rules governing the advertising.
20. Fines – The client is responsible for any and all fines or against offenses that occurred during the term of the rental agreement.
21. The GESFLEET is expressly authorized to provide law enforcement agencies the identification data of the client, for the purpose of identification of the driver, following the notification process for any infraction.
22. Fuel – The Client must drop-off the vehicle with the same petrol level as it had upon delivery In case of difference, the Client will be responsible for the payment of the missing petrol, plus Eur 20,00 for the refueling service. In case of fuel exchange in the rented vehicle the client is responsible for all costs of cleaning and repairing damaged elements.
23. Documentation and Key´s – In case of loss, the client is responsible for full payment of the cost of their replacement
24. GPS – May be provided upon request by the client, being charged a Eur 6,00 fee/day upon delivery until a maximum of Eur 40,00 per month.
25. E-toll device – May be provided upon request by the client, being charged a Eur 1,85 fee/day, or Eur 18,50 fee/month. According to the ordinance 190/2013, Movyng Rent a Car is authorized to debit all toll passages on the credit card, after they are made available on the Via Verde site.
26. Baby Seat– May be provided upon request by the client, being charged a fee of Eur 5,00 /day upon delivery until a maximum of Eur 30,00 per month.
27. Territoriality Rental – The rental do not consider travel abroad, however may be considered after the GESFLEET authorization and payment of an additional fee of Eur 150,00
28. Authorized mileage – 300km per day or 5.000km per month (extra km 0,20 Eur)
29. Weekend Rentals – 48-hours period beginning at 6pm on Friday and return up to 7pm on Sunday. 30. Payment Terms – At the beginning of the rental by cash, credit or debit card recognized by GESFLEET.
30. Payment conditions – At the beginning of the rental, by cash, credit or debit card recognized by GESFLEET.
31. Driver Service – By request.